As a foster home for the Utah Animal Advocacy Foundation, I agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. I agree to provide the animal(s) I am fostering with good and loving care, including adequate food and water, shelter from the elements, exercise, and medication or veterinary care when needed.
2. If I am fostering a cat, I agree to keep the cat strictly indoors, going outside only on a harness or into a secure cattery.
3. If I am fostering a dog, I agree to keep the dog under my control at all times, going outside only on a leash or into a securely fenced area.
4. I agree to keep an identification tag attached to a properly fitted collar that will remain on the foster animal(s) at all times.
5. I agree to notify the Utah Animal Advocacy Foundation (UAAF) in the event that I am no longer able to provide care for the animal(s) I am fostering. I will not give the animal(s) to another person or agency without first receiving written permission from UAAF.
6. I understand that UAAF cannot guarantee the health, temperment, or training of the animal(s) I am fostering. I herby release UAAF from any claim, cause of action, or liability for any injury or damage to persons or property caused directly or indirectly by the animal(s) I am fostering.
7. I agree to keep my personal pet(s) current on all vaccinations as advised by my veterinarian. I understand that vaccinations are not 100% effective and that my pet may be exposed to illnesses or conditions other than those for which it was vaccinated. I herby release UAAF from any clain, cause of action, or liability for any illness or condition conracted by my personal pet(s) as a direct or consequential result of exposure to the animal(s) I am fostering.
8. I understant that all expenses asssociated with the animal(s) I am fostering must be approved in advance and that I will be responsible for any and all expense incurred withouth prior approval from UAAF.
9. I understand that, should I decide I would like to adopt the animal(s) I am fostering, I will be required ot contact UAAF and complete the adoption application procedure. I understand that fostering an animal does not guarantee approval for adoption.
10. I understand that UAAF maintains ownership of the animal(s) I am fostering and that UAAF has the right to relcaim the foster animal(s) at any time. I agree to return the animal(s) upon demand.